Simulation Research on Control Strategy for Push-pull Forward DC-DC Converter
- Zhen-Qiang Li, Xu-Liang Zhang, Xiang Wen
- Corresponding Author
- Zhen-Qiang Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.42How to use a DOI?
- push-pull; converter; fuzzy controller; control strategy
- For the Push-pull Forward (PPF) DC-DC converter, in order to find an ideal control strategy, the mathematical model of the PPF DC-DC converter can be obtained by the small-signal analysis method. According to the mathematical model, we give three control strategies to design PID controller, Fuzzy controller and Fuzzy PID controller. The simulation results show that the Fuzzy PID controller has the advantages of small overshoot, short adjustment time and small steady state error, so it has better control effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhen-Qiang Li AU - Xu-Liang Zhang AU - Xiang Wen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Simulation Research on Control Strategy for Push-pull Forward DC-DC Converter BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.42 ID - Li2016/11 ER -