A Method for Simulating DOR Signal
- Yong-Biao Shi, Wei-Min Zheng, Li Tong, Yin Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Yong-Biao Shi
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.53How to use a DOI?
- Delta-DOR; VLBI; simulate
- The delta-differential one-way ranging (Delta-DOR) technology is proposed as the higher accuracy method used in the deep-space probes for VLBI observation. The accuracy of about 2 nrad in Ka band was achieved in the NASA Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO), 2005. However, only a few researches have studied on how to simulate/extract the DOR signal in baseband (or local DOR). In this paper, we present a method the down-link DOR signals simulation. Compared with other method, it generates 2 or 3 orders of magnitude less data with much higher speed. A case was examined to verify this method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong-Biao Shi AU - Wei-Min Zheng AU - Li Tong AU - Yin Yu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - A Method for Simulating DOR Signal BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.53 ID - Shi2016/11 ER -