Fuzzy Bernstein Type Inequalities
- Chun-Gou Zhang, Chun-Juan Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Chun-Gou Zhang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.63How to use a DOI?
- fuzzy number; fuzzy function; fuzzy derivative; Bernstein type inequalities
- It is well known that Bernstein type inequalities play as an important role in analysis mathematics and some other areas, and which have been studied extensively and used widely. In this paper, we intend to extend these inequalities to fuzzy mathematics, namely establish fuzzy Bernstein type inequalities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chun-Gou Zhang AU - Chun-Juan Yang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Fuzzy Bernstein Type Inequalities BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.63 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.63 ID - Zhang2016/11 ER -