Non-Fragile Filtering Control Based on Output Feedback for Uncertain Linear Systems with Pole Constraints
- Jian-Dong Yang, Wei Huang, Xin-Yu Meng, Ming Ni, Fei Tao
- Corresponding Author
- Jian-Dong Yang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.64How to use a DOI?
- output feedback; filtering control; non-fragile; pole constraints; LMI
- For a class of linear systems with parametric uncertainties, we studied the design of the systems' robust and non-fragile filtering systems with closed-loop regional pole constraints, and proposed a design method for non-fragile filtering systems based on output feedback. The resulting closed-loop system is asymptotical stable, and H-infinity disturbance attenuation satisfies a prescribed upper bound with respect to system uncertainty and filter gain perturbations. The closed-loop poles are assigned in an appointed region of the complex plane as well. Additive perturbations are considered. Solvability condition for the existence of filtering control system is derived in the form of a linear matrix inequality (LMI). Finally, this method is applied to an unmanned airship's longitudinal motion control, which also demonstrates the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian-Dong Yang AU - Wei Huang AU - Xin-Yu Meng AU - Ming Ni AU - Fei Tao PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Non-Fragile Filtering Control Based on Output Feedback for Uncertain Linear Systems with Pole Constraints BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.64 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.64 ID - Yang2016/11 ER -