Calibration of Iris Radius in Single Camera and Single Light Gaze Tracking System
- Lin-Na Liu, Xiao-Cui Zhang, Jing-Yao Hu, Yong-Yue Xing, Jian-Nan Chi
- Corresponding Author
- Lin-Na Liu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.65How to use a DOI?
- gaze tracking system; calibration of iris; single camera single source; cornea
- In a single camera single source gaze tracking system, if we can accurately estimate the 3-D coordinates of the iris center and the center of corneal surface curvature, we can reconstruct 3-D gaze direction. A novel method is proposed in this paper, different from other gaze tracking systems, the user calibration in this paper is the calibration of the iris radius, corneal curvature radius and kappa angle. Through the simulation experiments, the feasibility of the algorithm proposed in this paper is analyzed, and the error of the algorithm is relatively small.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lin-Na Liu AU - Xiao-Cui Zhang AU - Jing-Yao Hu AU - Yong-Yue Xing AU - Jian-Nan Chi PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Calibration of Iris Radius in Single Camera and Single Light Gaze Tracking System BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.65 ID - Liu2016/11 ER -