New Approach of Abnormal Events Judgement and Early-warning Based on Combination of Audio Analysis and Video Analysis
- Jun Hu, Xue-Ming Shu, Shi-Yang Tang, Shi-Fei Shen
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Hu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.66How to use a DOI?
- abnormal events; audio analysis; video analysis
- The monitoring and early-warning of abnormal events in public places is an important part of the public security research. But nowadays, the monitoring way is basically video surveillance, and the judgement and analysis of abnormal events is based on the video content. This single way has low accuracy and analytic algorithms have some limitations, so the single audio analysis method can't offer timely and effective early-warning. Taking a sudden car fire event for example, this article combines the audio analysis and video analysis to judge abnormal events and also designs an new surveillance system, offering an effective way to early-warning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Hu AU - Xue-Ming Shu AU - Shi-Yang Tang AU - Shi-Fei Shen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - New Approach of Abnormal Events Judgement and Early-warning Based on Combination of Audio Analysis and Video Analysis BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.66 ID - Hu2016/11 ER -