Design and Implementation of PM2.5 Monitoring Application Based on Android and Remote Sensing Data
- Luo Zhang, Feng-Bin Zheng, Shu Xu, Qiang Ge
- Corresponding Author
- Luo Zhang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.74How to use a DOI?
- air pollution monitoring; satellite remote sensing; android; pm2.5; message pushing
- The traditional ground-based monitoring network have been too coarse to meet people's right to know the air pollution over current location and sounding areas, based on multi-satellite data and Android platform, an air-pollution monitoring system is designed to provide high-resolution PM2.5 concentrations information. The remote sensing results are generated through My Server and dynamically displayed by smartphone. When the pollutant concentrations exceed the standard value, the real-time alert function is activated by android message pushing mechanism. Through the experiment in Beijing areas and the comparison between satellite-retrieval and ground-based monitoring, our app has been validated with high feasibility and availability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Luo Zhang AU - Feng-Bin Zheng AU - Shu Xu AU - Qiang Ge PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Design and Implementation of PM2.5 Monitoring Application Based on Android and Remote Sensing Data BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.74 ID - Zhang2016/11 ER -