Study and Application of Comprehensive Analysis System on Reservoir Engineering
- Yao-Zhong Yang, Ye-Heng Sun, Guang-lai Yue, Tao Dai
- Corresponding Author
- Yao-Zhong Yang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.73How to use a DOI?
- reservoir engineering; system; design; application
- The reservoir engineering is a highly comprehensive discipline used in the oilfield development, which is dependent on the petroleum geology, reservoir description, reservoir physics, well testing and well production, so as to plan and program the oilfield development, and direct the scientific and rational development of oilfield. The reservoir engineering proposed herein is based on WINDOWS programming, control components programming, parallel management coupling public database and module database, so as to realize the connection between development database and opening module programming, and therefore covering the whole process from reservoir features analysis, development technical limit analysis, development performance analysis, development forecast, economic evaluation, and utilities. This software is well adaptable to modern reservoir engineering management, and fully taking advantage of the computer in the field to avoid the abundant and repetitive calculation for the reservoir engineers. It is capable of enhancing the working efficiency, as well as analysis and management level.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yao-Zhong Yang AU - Ye-Heng Sun AU - Guang-lai Yue AU - Tao Dai PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study and Application of Comprehensive Analysis System on Reservoir Engineering BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.73 ID - Yang2016/11 ER -