Speech Recognition for Finite Passwords in Smart Home
- Jun Yang, Cui-Yun Gao, Ming Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Yang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.72How to use a DOI?
- finite passwords; VAD; improved DTW; teager energy
- Dynamic Time Warping (DTW) is the most widely used algorithm for finite passwords or isolated words recognition system. However, the recognition rate using DTW is strongly influenced by the precision of voice activity detection(VAD), and the traditional DTW algorithm has more path to search when compared with the improved DTW algorithm will cost more time. To solve the problem, a novel recognition method for limited passwords using a new VAD algorithm of improved short-time Teager energy with double dynamic thresholds combined with the improved DTW algorithm for limited passwords or isolated words recognition is proposed in this paper. Experiment results show that the proposed method has better noise robustness and recognition rate than the short-time energy and zero-crossing rate with DTW or the improved DTW algorithm. Because of using the improved DTW, it is also real-time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Yang AU - Cui-Yun Gao AU - Ming Zhang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Speech Recognition for Finite Passwords in Smart Home BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.72 ID - Yang2016/11 ER -