Research on Laser Terminal Guidance Cannonballs Attack Characteristics at the End
- Ming Jiang, Yun Li, Yu-Wen Liu, Yong Li
- Corresponding Author
- Ming Jiang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.71How to use a DOI?
- terminal guidance; ballistic; attack characteristics; simulation
- In the paper, we did some research on the terminal guidance cannonballs' capture field, attack area, the effective attack area, and the influence factors. The study was based on computer, through 6D ballistic model, Matlab program, and computer calculation. The boundary value of attack area along with positive shoots direction is bigger than negative about 20m to 80m. The conclusion is that, as to have the more properly effective attack area, the start control height of terminal guidance is in commonly 1200m advisable, the initial trajectory angle choice -26øis or so for proper, and the terminal part initial rate of the shell can't be too small and generally selected by around 230m/s.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming Jiang AU - Yun Li AU - Yu-Wen Liu AU - Yong Li PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on Laser Terminal Guidance Cannonballs Attack Characteristics at the End BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.71 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.71 ID - Jiang2016/11 ER -