Artifacts Reduced Interpolation Method for Single-Sensor Imaging System
- Long-Fei Wang, Si-Chen Zhou, Xin-Yi Peng, Xiang-Dong Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Long-Fei Wang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.70How to use a DOI?
- demosaicking; CFA interpolation; artifacts reduction
- In this paper, we present a novel color image Demosaicking algorithm. The algorithm consists of two steps: an interpolation step and a refinement step. The missing green color information is first interpolated by using the color channel difference. In the refinement step, a local weighted directional interpolation method guided by the pre-interpolated green channel is applied to refine the interpolation results along the determined interpolation direction. Lastly, post-processing is implemented to output the final Demosaicked full color image. Compared with the latest Demosaicking algorithms, experiments showed that the proposed method provides superior performance in terms of both objective and subjective image qualities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Long-Fei Wang AU - Si-Chen Zhou AU - Xin-Yi Peng AU - Xiang-Dong Chen PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Artifacts Reduced Interpolation Method for Single-Sensor Imaging System BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.70 ID - Wang2016/11 ER -