Research on Identity Authentication Scheme in WiFi Environment
- Yun-Feng Lian, Zeng-Guang Wang, Yan Jie
- Corresponding Author
- Yun-Feng Lian
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.77How to use a DOI?
- wireless network; authentication; one-time password; elliptic curve cryptosystem
- A secure two-way identity authentication scheme of WiFi environment is raised from the perspective of security and the load capacity mobile terminal according the increasing serious of wireless network security. The scheme is based on one-time password authentication technology and the digital signature is realized by using the elliptic curve cryptosystem. It is known that the scheme can resist the common network attacks by analyzing the security of this scheme, which is suitable for the application to the WiFi environment with high security requirements.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yun-Feng Lian AU - Zeng-Guang Wang AU - Yan Jie PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on Identity Authentication Scheme in WiFi Environment BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.77 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.77 ID - Lian2016/11 ER -