Effects Of Measuring Instrument And Measuring Points On Circular Coordinate Measurement Precision
- Jun Wu, Li-Chang Zhu, Ming Li, Zhu-Lei Feng, Yang Yang, Qing-Yue Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Wu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.82How to use a DOI?
- coordinate metrology, circular feature, uncertainty, measuring point, measuring instrument.
- There are many uncertainties influencing the precision of coordinate measurement, most of which can be detected and compensated according to ISO 10360. However the effects of measuring instrument accuracy and information of measuring points including number and distribution are not duly researched. There's few reference for measurement personnel to reduce the effects. In this paper three experiments are provided to explore the effects of measuring instrument accuracy and measuring points' distribution on circular coordinate measurement precision. With the analysis of the data acquired by hundred thousand simulations with Matlab we find out the precision variation tendency of each impact factor. The analysis offers a standard of measuring instrument accuracy and measuring point's selection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Wu AU - Li-Chang Zhu AU - Ming Li AU - Zhu-Lei Feng AU - Yang Yang AU - Qing-Yue Wei PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Effects Of Measuring Instrument And Measuring Points On Circular Coordinate Measurement Precision BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.82 ID - Wu2016/11 ER -