The Method of Tolerance Design and Verification of Parts Based on Comprehensive Geometry Precision of Five-Axis Machine Tool
- Li-Chang Zhu, Ming Li, Yang Yang, Jun Wu, Qing-Yue Wei, Li-Jia Ren
- Corresponding Author
- Li-Chang Zhu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.83How to use a DOI?
- component; five-axis machine tool; geometric accuracy ; accuracy design; tolerance design
- According to the comprehensive geometric accuracy of machine tool in the given machine, calculated along the axial direction, the accuracy of parameters, and then optimize the distribution become more cutting edge precision machine tool design. However, comprehensive geometric accuracy of machine tools to ensure eventually to implement on the movement of parts tolerance. Of the defects in the design method of this article in view of the present machine tool accuracy, put forward a kind of based on the geometry precision of five-axis machine tools integrated parts of tolerance design and verification method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li-Chang Zhu AU - Ming Li AU - Yang Yang AU - Jun Wu AU - Qing-Yue Wei AU - Li-Jia Ren PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - The Method of Tolerance Design and Verification of Parts Based on Comprehensive Geometry Precision of Five-Axis Machine Tool BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.83 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.83 ID - Zhu2016/11 ER -