Research on Mobility Model of the VANET Base on the Environment of Avoidance
- Yuan-Yuan Deng, Xiao-Qiang Xiao, Peng Zhou, Wei-Xun Ning
- Corresponding Author
- Yuan-Yuan Deng
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.84How to use a DOI?
- VANET; mobility model; collision avoidance; network simulation
- Due to the factors such as the high velocity of vehicles, the limited communication range of vehicles, the data transmission reliability and stability of the VANET (Vehicular Ad Hoc Network) is susceptible to traffic conditions and the influence of driving environment. So the mobility model of vehicles plays an important role in the routing protocol design and performance evaluation of VANET. In this paper, we proposed an IDM_A mobility model which takes the collision avoidance behavior of vehicles into consideration based on the characteristics of real vehicle track. After the simulation using the network simulator NS, the results verify the feasibility and effectiveness of the model proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuan-Yuan Deng AU - Xiao-Qiang Xiao AU - Peng Zhou AU - Wei-Xun Ning PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on Mobility Model of the VANET Base on the Environment of Avoidance BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.84 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.84 ID - Deng2016/11 ER -