Research on Reappearance Technique of Body Acceleration with The Frontal Crashworthiness based on Modular Design
- Jun-Cheng Lv, Yong Wei, Yun-Jun Tang, Feng Wang, Yi-Min Mo
- Corresponding Author
- Jun-Cheng Lv
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.89How to use a DOI?
- micro-automobile; safe collisions; modular; body acceleration's reappearance; trolley test
- Based on modular design, the micro-automobile body acceleration waveform reproduction technology has been studied. The design of equivalent structures trolley was to replace the mule cart during the development process of platform derivative models, and frontal crash test results showed that test methods can achieve reproducibility body acceleration, which can effectively improve the efficiency of research and development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun-Cheng Lv AU - Yong Wei AU - Yun-Jun Tang AU - Feng Wang AU - Yi-Min Mo PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on Reappearance Technique of Body Acceleration with The Frontal Crashworthiness based on Modular Design BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.89 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.89 ID - Lv2016/11 ER -