Models Having Tunable Parameters in Scale-free Networks
- Fei Ma, Jing Su, Bing Yao, Ming Yao
- Corresponding Author
- Fei Ma
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.90How to use a DOI?
- scale-free models; dynamical evolution equation; small-world effect; social network
- Based on typical scale-free network models (BA-model), we set up the partial differential equation satisfied more general dynamic networks. Starting from a more general situation, we establish two network models and show their topological properties that obey power laws.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fei Ma AU - Jing Su AU - Bing Yao AU - Ming Yao PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Models Having Tunable Parameters in Scale-free Networks BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.90 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.90 ID - Ma2016/11 ER -