Decision Support System in Software Development: Safety Hazards Early Warning and Treatments in Mine Main Ventilator
- Xiao-Yan Gong, Shao-Ni Qin, Wan-Ying Jiao, Min-Xian Zhao, Xin Gao, He Xue
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao-Yan Gong
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.91How to use a DOI?
- mine main ventilator; software development; safety hazards warning; safety evaluation; decision support system
- In view of the current situation that mine main ventilator can only monitor parameters, can not identify types and causes of the fault, the expert decision support system for safety hidden danger of main ventilation was researched and developed. On the basis of investigating safe operation condition, as well as analyzing and collecting fault cases of main ventilator in major domestic coal mines, the main types of safe hazards and the warning judgment criteria were determined. Then the methods of safety evaluation and treatment strategies were analyzed, and function model and information database system of expert knowledge representation which based on production rules were established. The overall framework of the decision support system and the software interface were designed and developed. This operational software has been installed and applied in Nanliang coal mine currently, the preliminary operating results are favorable and have achieved the desired objectives.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao-Yan Gong AU - Shao-Ni Qin AU - Wan-Ying Jiao AU - Min-Xian Zhao AU - Xin Gao AU - He Xue PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Decision Support System in Software Development: Safety Hazards Early Warning and Treatments in Mine Main Ventilator BT - 2016 International Conference on Computer Engineering and Information Systems PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ceis-16.2016.91 ID - Gong2016/11 ER -