Statistical Properties of Chinese Near-synonyms Network
- Jinze Li, Shuangwen Chen, Xiaoyue Luo, Feng Xiao, Jianyu Li, Hao Shen
- Corresponding Author
- Jinze Li
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.2How to use a DOI?
- complex network; near-synonym network; scale-free; hierachical; n-node clique
- We investigate Chinese near-synonyms (include synonyms and near-synonyms) based on complex network theory. In the study of near-synonyms network, scale-free effect and hierarchical structure features are found in this complex system. In particular, we find that n-node cliques exist widely in near-synonyms network. N-node clique structure is a powerful tool for understanding global structures of complex networks. Through the analysis of n-node cliques, near-synonyms are clustered in clique style. The structures properties of n-node cliques in a way may explain the associative mechanism and information storage in human brain.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinze Li AU - Shuangwen Chen AU - Xiaoyue Luo AU - Feng Xiao AU - Jianyu Li AU - Hao Shen PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Statistical Properties of Chinese Near-synonyms Network BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.2 ID - Li2013/07 ER -