A Service Selection Conflict Avoidance Algorithm Based on Multilevel Backtracking
- Huaizhou Yang, Xuelong Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Huaizhou Yang
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.30How to use a DOI?
- Web services composition; service selection conflict; service selection algorithm; adaptive system
- When there are a lot of candidate component services in Web services composition, the suitable component services need to be selected. The service selection conflicts often occur due to the functional dependency relationships between component services. Therefore, a service selection conflict avoidance algorithm is presented. First, a formal service selection model is presented to reflect the component services, the process of service composition and the functional dependency relationships of component services. Then, based on the presented model, a service selection algorithm to avoid service conflicts is designed by using a conflict mediation mechanism, which supports multilevel backtracking and service reselection. Finally, the performance of the algorithm is tested by simulation experiments. The experiment results indicate that a service composition without any service conflict can be accomplished rapidly via the presented algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huaizhou Yang AU - Xuelong Wang PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - A Service Selection Conflict Avoidance Algorithm Based on Multilevel Backtracking BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.30 ID - Yang2013/07 ER -