The Analysis of Curriculum Teaching Methods of VB Programming
- De-chuan Kong, Ying-ying Gao
- Corresponding Author
- De-chuan Kong
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.34How to use a DOI?
- VB; Programming; Teaching Methods
- As a public basic course of non computer, VB Programming has a strong theory and practicality and teaching difficulty. According to the actual situation in the course teaching and the features of this course, combining it with the teaching practices, this article emphasized on how to improve teaching qualities and cultivate the development ability of the students to comprehensively apply the programmes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - De-chuan Kong AU - Ying-ying Gao PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - The Analysis of Curriculum Teaching Methods of VB Programming BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.34 ID - Kong2013/07 ER -