The Research on Attack Threat Sensing based on "Software Security Sensor"
- Yuan Zhao, Qiangbo Liu, Dingyi Fang, Huaijun Wang, Cong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yuan Zhao
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.40How to use a DOI?
- Attack threat; Sensing; Software Security Sensor; Code Blocks Dependency
- Aim at the different attack threats the running software faced with during reversing, a method of sensing attack threats based on "software security sensor "is proposed in this paper. And the instance has demonstrated that the method is effective and feasible. Drawing lessons from the thought of physical sensors, the code snippet which is used to sense the attack threats is called "software security sensor”, SwSensor for short. Firstly, the attack threats and their features are analyzed; then the design of the corresponding SwSensors and the delimiting of sensed areas is discussed in detail; finally, the layout model based on the multi-level gateway in physical sensor network is described.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuan Zhao AU - Qiangbo Liu AU - Dingyi Fang AU - Huaijun Wang AU - Cong Zhang PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - The Research on Attack Threat Sensing based on "Software Security Sensor" BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.40 ID - Zhao2013/07 ER -