Analysis of the potential for the formation of innovative territorial clusters in the South of Russia
- Irina Fomina, Tatiana Kushnarenko, Alexey Tabakov
- Corresponding Author
- Irina Fomina
Available Online June 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cssdre-19.2019.90How to use a DOI?
- innovative territorial cluster, factors of innovative activity in the region, innovative development, innovative infrastructure, national technology initiative
- This article concerns the questions of studying of topical issues of creation and formation of innovative clusters. Conditions of creation of innovative technological clusters in the southern regions of Russia are considered. It is shown the dependence of rates of development of city agglomeration with process of creation of new innovative clusters. It is proved the interrelation of universal trends of development of cluster initiatives with the directions of search of opportunities of their realization in the region. It is formulated the requirement for the organization of collaboration of representatives of the industry research organizations, scientific divisions of higher education institutions, the advanced enterprises of the industry and other interested parties in creation of innovative clusters in the region. It is noted the need of carrying out the comprehensive marketing analysis of future markets of innovative products. It is given the description and possibilities of using various forms of support of cluster initiatives at the federal and regional levels are shown. The institutes of development which function in the territory of the Rostov region are presented and it is shown the mechanism of their interaction with the innovative enterprises and the leading higher education institutions of the South of Russia. The prospects of development of innovative projects within realization of the National technological initiative in the Rostov region are disclosed. The problems interfering formation of new points of growth are revealed. The approaches promoting emergence of centripetal forces for the organization of effective interaction of potential participants of innovative process are formulated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irina Fomina AU - Tatiana Kushnarenko AU - Alexey Tabakov PY - 2019/06 DA - 2019/06 TI - Analysis of the potential for the formation of innovative territorial clusters in the South of Russia BT - Volgograd State University International Scientific Conference "Competitive, Sustainable and Safe Development of the Regional Economy" (CSSDRE 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cssdre-19.2019.90 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cssdre-19.2019.90 ID - Fomina2019/06 ER -