The Current Situation and Countermeasures Analysis of Cooperation between Private Universities and Enterprises
- Shui'e Wang, Qingjun Liang, Wenzhun Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Shui'e Wang
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.15How to use a DOI?
- Application; Private colleges; School enterprise cooperation; Countermeasures
- In the context of private colleges running to application-oriented universities, in order to full play a role of school enterprise cooperation in training applied technology talents, the author analyse the situation and countermeasures of school enterprise cooperation with the documentation analysis method and case study method, especially between Xijing university and enterprises. It was found that the main problem existed in cooperation between private colleges and enterprises is lower enthusiasm of enterprises and university self-bound on funding sources, concept and faculty. In the end, countermeasures and suggestions are put forward to promote private colleges and enterprises cooperation from aspects on transforming concept, enhancing self-quality, strengthening management, reinforcing training of double-professionally-titled teachers, etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shui'e Wang AU - Qingjun Liang AU - Wenzhun Huang PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - The Current Situation and Countermeasures Analysis of Cooperation between Private Universities and Enterprises BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.15 ID - Wang2016/04 ER -