Urban Public Traffic Management in the Aging Society
- Xiaoping Yu, Haishan Xia, Yue Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoping Yu
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.35How to use a DOI?
- Aging Society; Elderly-friendly City; Urban Public Transport management; Urban Management
- The problem of aging population is a social problem that the world faces together. Traffic travel is a real problem that the aged society needs to pay attention to and improve. The construction of the elderly-friendly city is a useful exploration to actively address the problem of population aging. By reviewing the urban transport improvement measures implemented by Japan and Singapore in response to the aging problem, we further explore the planning concept and measures of diversifying and inclusive for urban construction and urban public transport management improvement.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoping Yu AU - Haishan Xia AU - Yue Zhang PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Urban Public Traffic Management in the Aging Society BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.35 ID - Yu2018/08 ER -