Survey and Analysis of Green Behavior Patterns in Medical Vocational Colleges in China
- Xiaomeng Zhang, Tingzhi Wang, Chenjun Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaomeng Zhang
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.59How to use a DOI?
- Higher Vocational Colleges; Green Behavior; Questionnaire Survey
- Taking Jiangsu Vacation College of Medicine as the research sample, the green behavior pattern of college students was investigated by questionnaire survey. The results show that college students have a high awareness of practicing green behavior, but the implementation is not enough, and there are differences between male and female students. Therefore,education needs to be strengthened and improved relevant policies and regulations to effectively improve green behavior.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaomeng Zhang AU - Tingzhi Wang AU - Chenjun Wang PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Survey and Analysis of Green Behavior Patterns in Medical Vocational Colleges in China BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.59 ID - Zhang2018/08 ER -