Survey on Influence Factors for Family Education of Primary and Secondary School Students in Minority Areas of Northern Guangdong
- Wang Jianlan, Mu Xianglan, Zhang Chenglin, Liao Suqun, Zhang Lina
- Corresponding Author
- Wang Jianlan
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.18How to use a DOI?
- northern Guangdong, minority areas, primary and secondary school students, family education, influence factor
- The research group made a survey on 11 schools in minority areas of northern Guangdong. In the questionnaire survey, totally 2,231 students from primary and secondary school are involved. According to the survey result, learning environment & resources of a family, educational background of parents and absence of family members will have an effect on students’ growth and learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wang Jianlan AU - Mu Xianglan AU - Zhang Chenglin AU - Liao Suqun AU - Zhang Lina PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Survey on Influence Factors for Family Education of Primary and Secondary School Students in Minority Areas of Northern Guangdong BT - 2014 International Conference on Economic Management and Social Science (ICEMSS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.18 ID - Jianlan2014/11 ER -