Application of Chinese herbal medicine additives in aquaculture
- Guo Chaolan, Liang Linlin, Cao Ke
- Corresponding Author
- Guo Chaolan
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.40How to use a DOI?
- Chinese herbal medicine additive; aquaculture; function; problem; countermeasure
- in recent years, Chinese and foreign research achievements prove Chinese herbal medicine additive as an immunopotentiator can well improve immunity of fishes and shrimps, enhance non-specific killing activity of various etiologies and then reduce disease occurrence chance. It opens up a new way for disease control of aquatic products. This paper analyzes basic features of Chinese herbal medicine additive, introduces common Chinese herbal medicine additives and their important functions in aquaculture, sets forth the problems of Chinese herbal medicine additives in aquaculture and proposes corresponding countermeasures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guo Chaolan AU - Liang Linlin AU - Cao Ke PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Application of Chinese herbal medicine additives in aquaculture BT - 2014 International Conference on Economic Management and Social Science (ICEMSS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.40 ID - Chaolan2014/11 ER -