Water Quality Analysis and Countermeasure Research of Centralized Rural Drinking Water Project in Zhejiang Province
- Xu Dong, Wang Peifeng, Shen Biwen, Lin Rui
- Corresponding Author
- Xu Dong
Available Online November 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.48How to use a DOI?
- rural drinking water; centralized water supply; monitoring ability
- The water quality and sanitary conditions of centralized rural drinking water project in Zhejiang Province is analyzed, it can provide the scientific basis for rural water improvement and the government administrative department makes decision. Method: In 2013, 40 monitoring Counties in Zhejiang province were selected as the research objectives, in the high water period and in low water period, each sampling 1 time, 3973 copies of the centralized water samples were collected, and 20 indicators were detected. On each monitoring point, the selection of water source and the water purification process were investigated. Results: Most of the centralized rural drinking water projects in Zhejiang province take the surface water as water source, accounting for 71.25%, 7908 waterworks take the whole clean water processing, accounting for only 16.21%, 25.49% of the projects have not taken any measures. The centralized drinking water quality and health monitoring researched, and the total qualified rate is 46.72%. In the low water period and high water period, the qualified rates are respectively 58.57% and 35.03%, the main exceed the standard indicators are total coliforms and thermotolerant coliform bacteria and other microbial indicators, the turbidity and other sensory indicators are excess. Conclusions: The water quality monitoring qualified rate is low of Zhejiang province rural drinking water projects, and the hidden safety of drinking water is serious. We propose to strengthen the monitoring work and operation management, water facilities need to be improved, the construction of coordination mechanism among the departments needs to be enhanced, and the safety of rural drinking water should be ensured.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu Dong AU - Wang Peifeng AU - Shen Biwen AU - Lin Rui PY - 2014/11 DA - 2014/11 TI - Water Quality Analysis and Countermeasure Research of Centralized Rural Drinking Water Project in Zhejiang Province BT - 2014 International Conference on Economic Management and Social Science (ICEMSS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emss-14.2014.48 ID - Dong2014/11 ER -