Dealing with inconsistencies in the representation of ordinal information by a 2-additive Choquet integral
- Brice Mayag, Michel Grabisch, Christophe Labreuche
- Corresponding Author
- Brice Mayag
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.29How to use a DOI?
- MCDA; Choquet integral; 2-additive capacity; MOPI Property
- We propose an algorithm to solve inconsistencies when the preferences of a decision-maker, given by a strict and an indifference relations on a set of binary actions, are not representable by a 2-additive Choquet integral. According to the characterization of this type of information, these inconsistencies arise from the violation of the MOPI property or occur in the presence of a strict cycle in his preferences.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Brice Mayag AU - Michel Grabisch AU - Christophe Labreuche PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Dealing with inconsistencies in the representation of ordinal information by a 2-additive Choquet integral BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 119 EP - 126 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.29 ID - Mayag2011/08 ER -