L-fuzzy valued measure and integral
- Vecislavs Ruza, Svetlana Asmuss
- Corresponding Author
- Vecislavs Ruza
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.30How to use a DOI?
- L-set, L-fuzzy real number, L-fuzzy valued measure, L-fuzzy valued integral.
- We continue to develop a construction of an L-fuzzy valued measure by extending a measure defined on a algebra of crisp sets to an L-fuzzy valued measure defined on a TM-tribe in the case when operations with L-sets and L-fuzzy numbers are defined by using the minimum triangular norm TM. We introduce an L-fuzzy valued integral over an L-set with respect to an L-fuzzy valued measure, consider its properties and describe a method of L-fuzzy valued integration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vecislavs Ruza AU - Svetlana Asmuss PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - L-fuzzy valued measure and integral BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 127 EP - 131 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.30 ID - Ruza2011/08 ER -