Estimating domains of attraction of fuzzy polynomial systems
- Jose Luis Pitarch, Carlos Ariño, Antonio Sala
- Corresponding Author
- Jose Luis Pitarch
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.35How to use a DOI?
- Lyapunov function, basin of attraction estimation, fuzzy systems, Takagi-Sugeno models, polynomial systems, virtual membership functions, polynomial stability
- Most fuzzy control papers check LMI or SOS stability conditions in order to prove local stability results of nonlinear systems (Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models or polynomial fuzzy models via Sector Nonlinearity approach). In case of having into account the shape of the membership functions in a particular region of interest, less conservative stability and stabilization conditions can be easily set up. In this paper local polynomial stability results are explored in order to obtain the largest basin of attraction for a particular system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jose Luis Pitarch AU - Carlos Ariño AU - Antonio Sala PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Estimating domains of attraction of fuzzy polynomial systems BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 680 EP - 685 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.35 ID - Pitarch2011/08 ER -