Translation invariance and scale invariance of approximations of fuzzy numbers
- Adrian Ban, Lucian Coroianu
- Corresponding Author
- Adrian Ban
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.62How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy number, Approximation, Scale invariance, Translation invariance.
- We give some sufficient conditions such that a crisp, interval, triangular, trapezoidal, parametric approximation of a fuzzy number, with or without additional requirements, to have the properties of invariance to translations or scale invariance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Adrian Ban AU - Lucian Coroianu PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Translation invariance and scale invariance of approximations of fuzzy numbers BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 742 EP - 748 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.62 ID - Ban2011/08 ER -