On another view of aggregation of fuzzy relations
- Olga Grigorenko, Julija Lebedinska
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Grigorenko
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.70How to use a DOI?
- fuzzy relation, aggregation function, Ttransitivity.
- The paper is devoted to a concept of aggregation of binary fuzzy relations. Consider two n-ary vectors, when we know the degrees to which corresponding components are in relation we can measure the degree to which vectors are in relation. Tasks with such background justify the necessity of aggregation of binary fuzzy relations and we contribute to the topic in this paper. First we recall the approach previously appeared in literature and then we introduce other approaches suitable for various practical applications. Later we study the property of T-transitivity since it indicates in some sense the consistency of aggregation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Grigorenko AU - Julija Lebedinska PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - On another view of aggregation of fuzzy relations BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 21 EP - 27 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.70 ID - Grigorenko2011/08 ER -