Modelling and aggregation of heterogeneous fuzzy data
- Arne-Jens Hempel, Gernot Herbst, Steffen F. Bocklisch
- Corresponding Author
- Arne-Jens Hempel
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.72How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy classification, fuzzy modelling of data, aggregation.
- This article proposes an individual fuzzy modelling and treatment of data allowing for the specific uncertainty of each datum. A modelling approach based on parametric fuzzy sets is being introduced which can be employed to model both data with individual uncertainties as well as abstract phenomena in a feature space (classes). An aggregation procedure is being presented which takes the individual characteristics of all learning objects into account, resulting in a fuzzy description of the same, interpretable structure. Examples are given using both synthetic and real-world data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Arne-Jens Hempel AU - Gernot Herbst AU - Steffen F. Bocklisch PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Modelling and aggregation of heterogeneous fuzzy data BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 1066 EP - 1073 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.72 ID - Hempel2011/08 ER -