Linear programming with Triangular Intuitionistic Fuzzy Number
- Dipti Dubey, Aparna Mehra
- Corresponding Author
- Dipti Dubey
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.78How to use a DOI?
- Triangular intuitionistic fuzzy number, Fuzzy linear programming, Ranking method.
- This paper presents an approach based on value and ambiguity indexes defined in  to solve linear programming problems with data as triangular intuitionistic fuzzy numbers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dipti Dubey AU - Aparna Mehra PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Linear programming with Triangular Intuitionistic Fuzzy Number BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 563 EP - 569 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.78 ID - Dubey2011/08 ER -