One Image Reduction Algorithm for RGB Color Images
- Daniel Paternain, Aranzazu Jurio, Miguel Pagola, Humberto Bustince, Gleb Beliakov
- Corresponding Author
- Daniel Paternain
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.92How to use a DOI?
- Color image reduction, Aggregation Operators.
- We investigate the problem of combining or aggregating several color values given in coding scheme RGB. For this reason, we study the problem of averaging values on lattices, and in particular on discrete product lattices. We study the arithemtic mean and the median on product lattices. We apply these aggregation functions in image reduction and we present a new algorithm based on the minimization of penalty functions on discrete product lattices.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Daniel Paternain AU - Aranzazu Jurio AU - Miguel Pagola AU - Humberto Bustince AU - Gleb Beliakov PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - One Image Reduction Algorithm for RGB Color Images BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 366 EP - 371 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.92 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.92 ID - Paternain2011/08 ER -