Obtaining representable coimplications from aggregation and dual operators
- Renata Reiser, Benjamin Bedregal
- Corresponding Author
- Renata Reiser
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.94How to use a DOI?
- Interval-valued fuzzy logic, representable coimplications,N-dualinterval-valuedcoimplications.
- The aim of this work is to study N-dual structures of representable implications generated from a set M of aggregation functions and pairs of mutual dual functions, founded on the isomorphism between the unit interval and special instances of the Goguen's L-fuzzy sets. We discuss under which conditions representable functions preserve the main properties of their N-dual interval approach.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Renata Reiser AU - Benjamin Bedregal PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Obtaining representable coimplications from aggregation and dual operators BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 238 EP - 245 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.94 ID - Reiser2011/08 ER -