Bipolarity and the relational division
- Nouredine Tamani, Ludovic Liétard, Daniel Rocacher
- Corresponding Author
- Nouredine Tamani
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.100How to use a DOI?
- Relational division, fuzzy bipolar conditions, bipolar division, tolerant bipolar division.
- A fuzzy bipolar relation is a relation defined by a fuzzy bipolar condition, which could be interpreted as an association of a constraint and a wish. In this context, the extension of the relational division operation to bipolarity is studied in this paper. Firstly, we define a bipolar division when the involved relations are crisp. Then, we define, from the semantic point of view, several forms of bipolar division when the involved relations are defined by fuzzy bipolar conditions. These forms of division can be related to the general model of fuzzy bipolar division introduced in [4, 5].
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nouredine Tamani AU - Ludovic Liétard AU - Daniel Rocacher PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Bipolarity and the relational division BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 424 EP - 430 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.100 ID - Tamani2011/08 ER -