On the transitive closure of reciprocal [0, 1]-valued relations
- Steven Freson, Hans De Meyer, Bernard De Baets
- Corresponding Author
- Steven Freson
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.113How to use a DOI?
- Preference relation, reciprocal relation, stochastic transitivity, transitive closure.
- We build a theoretical framework that enables to extend the concept of transitive closure to the class of complete crisp relations, the class of reciprocal 3-valued relations and the class of reciprocal [0, 1]valued relations. We present algorithms to compute the transitive closure of reciprocal [0, 1]-valued relations, where the type of transitivity is either weak stochastic transitivity or strong stochastic transitivity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Steven Freson AU - Hans De Meyer AU - Bernard De Baets PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - On the transitive closure of reciprocal [0, 1]-valued relations BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 1015 EP - 1021 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.113 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.113 ID - Freson2011/08 ER -