Filters in algebras of fuzzy logics
- Martin Víta, Petr Cintula
- Corresponding Author
- Martin Víta
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.123How to use a DOI?
- Filters, Abstract Algebraic Logic, Rasiowa-Implicative Logics
- This paper presents a generalization of many particular results about special types of filters (e.g., (positive) implicative, fantastic) on algebras of nonclassical (mostly fuzzy) logics. Our approach is rooted in the framework of Abstract Algebraic Logic, and is based on the close connection between the filter-defining conditions and alternative axiomatizations of the logics involved. We identify four main kinds of theorems proved in the literature and we formulate general theorems which (provided a simple syntactical proof) yield the majority of published results as their direct consequences.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Martin Víta AU - Petr Cintula PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Filters in algebras of fuzzy logics BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 169 EP - 174 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.123 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.123 ID - Víta2011/08 ER -