Smart Business Strategy: Optimize the Role of Management Accounting
- Yoga Tantular Rachman, Sendi Gusnandar Arnan, Yogo Heru Prayitno
- Corresponding Author
- Yoga Tantular Rachman
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.20How to use a DOI?
- business strategy, management accounting, strategic management accounting.
- this research purpose is to remind the role of management accounting for the business success. This research is using descriptive qualitative by studying literature method. The strategy is a key determinant of the success of a company in the long term that will ultimately make the company become winners in their respective industries. In fact, in all efforts to develop the company, business owners are always questions about how the company's current situation, where the company will be directed and how the company will achieve the goal. Recent techniques and shifts in the environment are often foreseen as leading management accountants to adopt a business orientation and strategies. Man agement accounting is able to provide various information to the manager or leader and also the owner. Specifically, management accounting identify, collect, measure, classify, and report information that is useful for internal users in planning, controlling, and making decisions, including determining the strategy to be taken by the company. Management accounting in this research will be very instrumental to the company strategies through the five pillars of power that can be generated by utilizing the management accounting information. This research is using descriptive qualitative by studying literature method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yoga Tantular Rachman AU - Sendi Gusnandar Arnan AU - Yogo Heru Prayitno PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Smart Business Strategy: Optimize the Role of Management Accounting BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.20 ID - TantularRachman2016/08 ER -