Feasibility Analysis of Breeding Sheep Garut
- Ina Ratnasari, Dian Hakip nurdiansyah
- Corresponding Author
- Ina Ratnasari
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.21How to use a DOI?
- Business Feasibility Study; Breeding Sheep; Financial Management
- Karawang District as one of the agricultural areas in West Java province have large farms, allowing one to open a sheep breeding business. The availability of sufficient land to provide food make Karawang area deserves to be one of the region for breeding sheep or goats. This study aims to examine the feasibility of breeding sheep garut livestock group on Al-Barokah that exist in Karawang District. This research was conducted by using the method Participatory Action Research (PAR). Data were analyzed qualitatively and quantitatively. The results of this research concluded that aspects of nonfinancial which consist of market aspect, marketing aspect, technical aspect and operation, management aspect and the environmental aspect, breeding sheep Garut is feasible. Whereas the financial aspects, factors taken into consideration are investment value, revenue analysis, payback period, net present value, index profitability, and internal rate of return. Garut sheep breeding investment value for 60 broodstocks amount of Rp. 337.665.000. Revenue analysis annual average is Rp 380.900.000 with total average cost per year of Rp. 77.267.960. The payback period value = 1 year 10 months 3 days. The net present value for economical age of positive project is Rp. 406.513.831. Profitability index value > 1 is 2.20. Then the value of IRR is greater than the value of the interest rate (53.6% > 14%). Therefore, based on the financial aspects of breeding sheep Garut is feasible to be implemented. The conclusion of Al-Barokah livestock group is feasible to do the breeding business of sheep garut because based on the financial and non-financial aspects, the business is feasible to be implemented.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ina Ratnasari AU - Dian Hakip nurdiansyah PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Feasibility Analysis of Breeding Sheep Garut BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.21 ID - Ratnasari2016/08 ER -