An Analysis of Efficiency Technique Level of Rural Bank by using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)
- Wini Welani, Nugraha Nugraha, Heraeni Tanuatmodjo
- Corresponding Author
- Wini Welani
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.26How to use a DOI?
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Efficiency, Rural Bank
- Purpose - The purpose of this research is to measure the efficiency technique level of Rural Banks in 2013-2014 by using a Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) method, by BANXIA software. Design/methodology/approach - The approach used to choose the input and output is intermediation approach. The Input used is a factor of assets, deposits and personnel expenses. The output factors used are credit and other operating income. Findings -The use of the input and output of rural banks in the area of Bandung from the year 2013-2014 by using the DEA has not reached optimum efficiency. BPR scale efficiencies in the area of Bandung with DEA method is at the stage Decreasing Return to Scale. Originality/value - This study provides a basis for understanding efficiency in banking. This is a good contribution to the world's knowledge of financial management that addresses the banking efficiency and provide solutions to the problems faced by the banking industry in Indonesia, especially rural banks.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wini Welani AU - Nugraha Nugraha AU - Heraeni Tanuatmodjo PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - An Analysis of Efficiency Technique Level of Rural Bank by using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.26 ID - Welani2016/08 ER -