The Effect of Operating Cash Flow on the Profit Growth
- Agus Widarsono, Mega Rahmawati
- Corresponding Author
- Agus Widarsono
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.30How to use a DOI?
- operating cash flow; profit growth; operating cash; earnings
- This study aims to investigate the effect of operating cash flow to the profit growth. This study employs associative approach. The objective of the study is to obtain the picture concerning operating cash flow, and to depict the mechanism regarding profit growth in State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) bank, and also to reveal the effect of operating cash flow to the profit growth. The sampling is carried out by non-probability sampling through purposive sampling approach with several criteria (1) Bank; (2) State-owned bank which are listed in BEI; (3) Bank which publish cash report within eight years in a row from 2007-2014. Four State-Owned Enterprises (SOE) bank in Indonesia are involved within 2007-2014 period as the sample of the study. The data are analyzed through sample linear regression test. Analyses show that operating cash flow positively affect to the profit growth. The effect of operating cash flow variable (X) to the profit growth (Y) is gained R value 0.165 or 16.5% which is elaborated by operating cash flowvariable (X) and the rest is 83.5% is explained by another variable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Agus Widarsono AU - Mega Rahmawati PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Effect of Operating Cash Flow on the Profit Growth BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.30 ID - Widarsono2016/08 ER -