The Impact of Tourists' Visit Number on the Regional Own Revenue
- Imas Purnamasari, Gita Dwi Rahmi
- Corresponding Author
- Imas Purnamasari
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.31How to use a DOI?
- Tourist visit, regional own revenue, decentralization
- The main aim of this research is to determine the impact of tourists' visit number on the regional own revenue in West Java Province. This research used descriptive and verivicative method. The data was collected by using documentation study technique. The research used the annual data that is published by Culture and Tourism Department of West Java Province which consists of the number of tourists' visit and regional own revenue from 26 cities and regencies in West Java during 2009-2014. The data was analyzed by using simple linear regression analysis, which is preceded by a test for linearity as a prerequisite regression test then testing the significance of regression (F test) and regression coefficient significance test (t test). The result showed that the number of tourists' visit has a positive impact on the regional own revenue. If the number of tourists' visit is increasing 1 person, the regional own revenue will increase 6.526,834 times.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Imas Purnamasari AU - Gita Dwi Rahmi PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Impact of Tourists' Visit Number on the Regional Own Revenue BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.31 ID - Purnamasari2016/08 ER -