Analysis of Economic Transformation and Determination of Main Economic Sectors in the Future
- Sri Lestari, Samsul Arifin
- Corresponding Author
- Sri Lestari
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.44How to use a DOI?
- Economic Growth, Sector Top / Base, LQ analysis.
- The objectives of this study are: the first, to demonstrate the economic relations between Jakarta-Banten and also National-Banten. The second is to identifying the main sector of economy in determining the future. Research methods were used to answer the first objective was the correlation of the product moment of economic growth. The second was based on figures LQ. The results showed the existence of a strong link between Banten-DKI Jakarta and National, both from the aspect of the similarity rate of economic growth as well as changes in economic transformation. There is a decrease in the role of a secondary sector particularly the processing industry and the tertiary sector showed potential as an option to support the economics of Banten ahead by looking at the condition of most of the tertiary sector sub with the growth trend of increased contributions to GDP. The Banten Government should develop the sector for having a high productivity without lowering the quality of the environment, land use and equitable development. Sectoral options are trade, hotel restaurant, and industry of transportation and communications. In the economics of Banten, the agricultural sector is not attractive but nationally, still relatively superior when agricultural developed in Banten Province compared to other provinces.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sri Lestari AU - Samsul Arifin PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Analysis of Economic Transformation and Determination of Main Economic Sectors in the Future BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.44 ID - Lestari2016/08 ER -