Analysis Factors Affecting Students' Satisfaction with Academic Services Based on Servqual
- Girang Razati, Sumiyati Sumiyati, Masharyono Masharyono
- Corresponding Author
- Girang Razati
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.49How to use a DOI?
- Customer Satisfaction, Servqual, Collage, and student
- Colleges are required to continue to improve in the satisfaction of students in the service provided. The purpose of this research to understand factors that which influences student satisfaction seen from servqual. Methods used explanatory survey. The subject in this study was 201 students. Data analysis using analysis factor with the help SPSS. The result showed that the factors that affect customer satisfaction that is tangible, empathy, assurance, responiveness and realiability. College in improving student satisfaction must consider factors tangible, empathy, assurance, and realiability responiveness
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Girang Razati AU - Sumiyati Sumiyati AU - Masharyono Masharyono PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Analysis Factors Affecting Students' Satisfaction with Academic Services Based on Servqual BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.49 ID - Razati2016/08 ER -