Quality Control of Product: Statistical Process Control
- Solehatin Ika Putri, Chandra Budhi Septyandi, Dwi Phayana Rohandani
- Corresponding Author
- Solehatin Ika Putri
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.48How to use a DOI?
- Quality Control, SPC, Fishbone Diagram
- the problems faced by PT. Wahana Java Semesta Intermedia are still the emergence of defect products in every production and it escaped from quality control checked thus it reaches the consumer. This study aimed to analyze the application of products quality control system applied in PT. Wahana Java Semesta Intermedia, Radar Banten Newspaper products whether it is well within the control or not and looking for the factors that causing to the defect products. Data collection and information obtained from interviews and documentation for the number of products and production defects for three months in PT. Wahana Java Semesta Intermedia. The methods used to analyze products quality control by using statistical process control and fishbone diagram to determine the cause of defects products. Results showed that products quality control in PT. Wahana Java Semesta Intermedia is still controlled by the largest type of defects that is blurred ink with defects percentage 59.79% and with 1.26% percentage of defects from amount of checked production. Factors causing defects products are human, machine, work methods, environment and materials, in this case human is the primary cause of defects products.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Solehatin Ika Putri AU - Chandra Budhi Septyandi AU - Dwi Phayana Rohandani PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Quality Control of Product: Statistical Process Control BT - 2016 Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/gcbme-16.2016.48 ID - IkaPutri2016/08 ER -