INFLUENCE OF SERVICE QUALITY ON PASSENGER SATISFACTION AT HALIM PERDANAKUSUMA AIRPORT, JAKARTA, INDONESIA
- Cecep Ruhiyat, Sandriana Marina, Hanifah Hanifah, Olfebri Olfebri
- Corresponding Author
- Cecep Ruhiyat
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.31How to use a DOI?
- Service Quality, Passenger Satisfaction, Halim Perdanakusuma Airport
- Passengers' satisfaction of service quality at airports are becoming increasingly important as air traffic grows. This research investigated passengers' perceptions of satisfaction at Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia.This study aims to find alternative solution models through exploring and analyzing the data and information concerning the influence of service quality on customer satisfaction. The method in this research is descriptive and verificative with data analysis using simple linear regression. This study sample of 100 respondents, with simple random sampling method with the entire population of passengers in Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport, Jakarta. Using SPSS 24 version, the analize find that all instruments validand reliable.The research shows that service quality has influence positive significant through customer satisfaction. This study has some limitations so that further research can be carried out to develop the research model. The result of this research suggests to expand the study on its analysis unit in order to give wider contributions to studying customer satisfaction especially for passenger satisfaction in airport.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cecep Ruhiyat AU - Sandriana Marina AU - Hanifah Hanifah AU - Olfebri Olfebri PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - INFLUENCE OF SERVICE QUALITY ON PASSENGER SATISFACTION AT HALIM PERDANAKUSUMA AIRPORT, JAKARTA, INDONESIA BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.31 ID - Ruhiyat2017/11 ER -